I am excited to be bringing you FUTURE POST.
A New Zealand designed, and manufactured product for Farmers, Vineyards, Orchards, Horse Studs and anyone needing environmentally sustainable fenceposts.
“Future Post has invented an environmentally friendly fence post made from 100 % RECYCLED PLASTICS.
Its innovation boasts a stronger build with more durability than traditional fence post designs.”
I invite you to watch their video below
“Future Post was founded in the time-honoured kiwi way of trying to find an ingenious solution for a challenging problem.
While attempting to build a fence on an old rubbish dump site, Jerome Wenzlick found his wooden fenceposts were breaking as he tried ramming them through all the waste plastic in the ground.
With a passion for the environment, Jerome had the revelation that if he could build a stronger fence post from waste plastic, he’d also help solve a bigger environmental problem.
Soon after, a chance meeting with Bindi Ground, a farmer with previous experience in recycling and repurposing products, led to a business partnership and a commitment to produce premium fencing products, that perform better, for longer and use recycled materials.”
Future Post products include a range of plastic posts for use in conventional and specialised farming sectors offering an environmentally sound sustainable solution.
What does Future Post have available for you?
Available FOR THE first quarter of 2019 through selected Farm Source stores in North Island (South Island to follow)
100mm x 1.8m
125mm x 1.8m
200mm x 2.4m
Disclosure Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, these are only products that we believe support our philosophy, any money we receive is donated to organisations that work to protect our Earth. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
2019 Winner of the Fielddays Innovation Award
“Judges said this product provides a way for farmers to participate in addressing what is a massive environmental problem for New Zealand”
They also stated that “this is a positive and potential game-changing step towards dealing with New Zealand’s plastic recycling challenge”
Future Post Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Future Post is committed to producing the best product possible whilst ensuring the use of recycled plastic as a raw material.
- Subject to the conditions and limitations set out in this warranty below, Future Post warrants the durability of its products to the customer for a period of ten years (“the Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period commences at the date of the purchase.
- Future Post will, at its option, and within the Warranty Period, replace any Future Post product without charge if it is defective directly as a result of its manufacture by Future Post.
- The customer bears the obligation to prove the defectiveness of the Future Post product and must provide proof of purchase and arrange for the return of the product/s to the supplier for replacement.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Defects caused by usual wear and tear;
- Defects caused by improper use and/or use for which Future Post products are not designed;
- Trivial or insubstantial defects;
- Defects caused by installation not in accordance with the User Guide;
- Defects caused by client conduct, including modification of the Future Post product;
- Any act of God, any natural occurrence or any other act or circumstance beyond Future Post’s control;
- Any freight or installation costs incurred in relation to a warranty claim.
- This warranty does not cover discolouration or expansion due to the weather conditions to which the Future Post products are exposed.
- Except as expressly provided above, and to the maximum extent under New Zealand law, all terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings and representations relating to Future Post products are excluded.
- Future Post will not be liable in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) however caused (whether by negligence or otherwise) which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of Future Post products.
- Nothing in this warranty shall affect any rights a consumer as defined in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, has under that Act.
- The guarantees contained in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 are excluded where the customer acquires the Future Post products for the purposes of a business in terms of section 2 and 43 of that Act.
Partners of Future Post
It has been my pleasure to introduce Future Post to you.
Please share with people you think might be interested.
If you really enjoyed this article, read more.
If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear from you below.